No matter how much we've tried to avoid this, it seems the time has come to join the masses and post our very own blog. It really is the most convienent way to let everyone see how cute our little boy is. And it will save us tons of time and effort because instead of sending out emails every time Everett does something cute for the camera, we'll be able to post it here, for your viewing pleasure. So, without further adieu and much fanfare, heck, you could even throw in a drumroll if you'd like, we present OUR BLOG! :-)

As you can see, Everett's perfected the wide-eyed, open mouth look. We're looking into whether or not this could be a money-making venture for us.

Everett vs. Tigger: The Great Stare-Off

Just kickin' it in his crib with his cool kicks. For this being the first time he's ever worn shoes, he looks mighty relaxed about the whole thing.

We simply had to end with this precious smile...Oh how Mommy's life has improved since that smile has come into play. That dimple just kills me!
13 comments:
I was wondering when the day would come. Actually, to be honest, I thought it might never come. But alas...
I love the first post. Olivia loved it too. It's been way too long since I've seen that handsome dude face to face.
What a cutie! It's great to see your family Natalie. An absolutely adorable child. :)
He is the cutest nephew EVER..but I might be just a tad bit biased...
My how that boy is such a chip of his daddy's shoulder. I can't believe the stare I died laughing. He's such a cutie I wish we were there to see him.
cute cute pictures! thanks for sharing-he is precious. and yes, life gets so much better after they start smiling (and sleeping, but whatever). love ya!
I know my first message didn't work but I still wanted to try and leave a comment and confirm the cuteness! We loved the photos! Thanks for doing this, I agree it would be a hard decison-but its so much fun! You girls are so creative and good! We wish we were there too!!
Love, Chelsea & John
p.s. Liz i need to write you! :)
What a cutie! I love the dimples! Please put TONS of pics on the site for us to see. I would love to see some newborn pics also.
Dear Natalie and Will, Your little boy is PRECIOUS! We are so happy for you and appreciate you keeping us posted on your family. You are doing a great job as parents. Love, Keith and Katy Crockett
What an adorable baby boy!!! Everett is so cute, I love his dimple and his wide eyed facial expressions! Congratulations on your new baby, you guys are truly blessed!
Danielle
* here is the link to Kaydence's site!
Everett is so cute!!! I wish you guys much happiness with your new bundle of joy!!
EVERETT LOOKS SO HAPPY, AND AT THE SAME TIME HIS LIFE IS SO SIMPLY. ITS AMAZING WHAT WE(ADULTS)COULD LEARN FROM KIDS. I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I'M GOING TO SEE A BASEBALL OR FOOTBALL IN HIS HANDS. WE HAVE TO START EARLY YOU KNOW?HA! HA!
LOVE UNCLE KURT
I love you and it is very nice to see you being so far away. I love all you too. Mommy says Hi too!!
I love you blog background- you must have done extensive research! You blog like a scrapbooker, is there something i don't know about you? If you are the photographer of the crib shots, you are hilarious!
That boy has the best expressions, i love his eyes- i wonder what he is gonna be like as a toddler if he is this funny now!
Post a Comment