Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Few More Wedding Pics

As I went through the pictures I realized I didn't have as many as I thought I had taken. And then I remembered that our batteries died on us during the middle of the day. Oh well. Here's what I had left:
Like I said earlier, the weather was great. But it may have been a tad too bright for some people as evidenced above.
Will and I at the reception - thanks to Nathan for being our impromtu photographer.

So the newlyweds said they didn't want their car decorated, but then Logan foolishly handed over the keys after I "claimed" I needed to get something out of the car. Mu-ah-hah-hah. Fools! Props go to Will, Nathan and Amy for a job well done.
And they're off. The new Logan and Paula Roberts drive off into the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You guys look great-so beautiful! Everett is so handsome too and looks so cute, he could use some cool sunglasses! It looks like it was a very fun and eventful night! Our truck got totally decorated by my siblings and cousins-I loved it but John took some time to see the funny side of it, oh well :] Thanks for all of the photos! It looks like a very happy and wonderful party for the addition to the family! Doesn't it just make you miss your own wedding and reception? I'd go back for the fun-ess not the nervousness :)
Love, Chelsea

heidi said...

you look like a news anchor in your photo!!! so chic! a hot young anchor, nothing like barbara walters. and definitely one you would find on foxnews. like harris faulkner or uma pumaraju.

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five