Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sah-Wing

Although Everett and I swung (swang? I guess I should really look that up...) together last week, Everett got to be a big boy and swing all by himself the other day. His facial expressions ranged from pure terror, to uncertainty, to finally happiness. And I'm pleased to say that there was no crying at all!


Look how little he looks in that contraption

Mouth open - a sure sign he's having a good time
Grinning at his dad - another sure sign he's happy

sigh - So sweet!



A very successful first swing...

And the inevitable exhaustion that followed...




All together now: "Awwww!"

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahhhhh. He is so cute. I love that swing set! Is it at someone's house or the park? Grace LOVES to swing too. However, if you push her higher than like an inch she freaks out in terror. Good for Everett!

Anonymous said...

So cute! he seems so grown up in the swing. I am happy to hear that he enjoyed the overall experience. I also heard that mom needs to work on her photography skills when dad has the camera, but that is just what I heard.....

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Hey now! Dad's just jealous that I always get Everett looking cute - and yes, that's even when Will's not around! I can't help it that I've got the skillz that pay the billz...:-)

Anonymous said...

Un beso para el nino mas bello en todo el mundo y esa sonrisa es encantadora

Shayleen Lunt said...

Looks like good times ahead! Now we'll try him on those spinny things at Pickneyville. Joking! Very cute! Oh, I mean handsome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Will and Natalie Giddens said...

ha, ha, very funny. I'm not Chinese!

Anonymous said...

I didn't appreciate the joke!!!!

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five