Reagan: Excited to play, oblivious to Everett's presence.
Reagan giving Everett the once-over.
You can just see the hesitation in that glance.
Little does Reagan know, Everett doesn't take no for an answer.
Who in this picture looks like they're having the most fun??
On Wednesday we all piled into the car, and along w/Auntie Paula, we trekked up to Lake Lanier Islands Beach & Waterpark. It was hot, hot, hot and although we didn't ride any rides, it was fun to see the boys in their swimming trunks getting wet. Besides, it was definitely more fun having two little tykes in swimmer diapers and swim trunks, along with the constant re-application of sunscreen, than just Everett and I by our lonesomes!
Everett hasn't quite got a handle on the whole sippy cup thing.
The real baby Einstein
Everett's starting on his own "bear" face early.
Uh-oh, he's going for it!
My personal favorite pic of the lot. So much expression in one little face!
Mrs. Movie Star mom with Mr. Reagan
Everett is one of three things: tired, depressed or checking out his pudgy tummy.
Reagan and his blanket.
I like a man who's not afraid to bring his blanket in to a waterpark.
My friend Cat, whirled into town on Friday and we got a chance to explore a bit on Saturday. We started off by having lunch at The Varsity, which incidentally I just discovered is the world's largest drive-in restaurant. How bout them apples? Afterwards we hit Centennial Olympic Park and the CNN Center, where we took the tour (and yes, I gave Cat behind-the-scenes info that the regular tour guide didn't tell her, since I am the resident expert on the CNN Studio Tour, thank you very much.)
It's somewhat ironic to me that there's a "Saved" billboard in the background since at the time this picture was taken there was a street preacher standing to my right screaming about being saved and knowing Jesus.
It didn't matter that these folks were getting wet. It was still practically 150 degrees outside with 100% humidity. No amount of frolicking in streams of water helps.
A view of inside the CNN Center from atop the seven story escalator, which the the tallest free-standing escalator in North America. (Again, how bout them apples?)
Thanks for stopping through the ATL Cat! And may this be incentive to you all: The next time you're in Atlanta, be sure to let me know and just like Heidi and Cat, I'll treat you to a good time!



















5 comments:
quite the picto-rama! i can't wait to come back and get the CNN tour. perhaps i can fake an illness and have sanjay gupta rescue me.
the picture of everett staring at his stomach is the best! i wonder if he dropped some cereal down there?
cute pictures! it ALMOST made me feel like i was right there with you. too bad i wasn't :( one of these days we'll have to have a reunion of sorts. talk to you later.
How fun! You got to see Heidi and Cat!! A mini-freshman year reunion.
Nice bear face. He's got fabulous skin to boot!
Glad you had such fun with old friends!
What more could you ask for? It looks like a wonderful fun week. I'll came back and do all of those cool tours w/ you, I don't know all the insider stuff about CNN :] That would be so much fun! I'm glad you got in some good quality girlfriend time. The photos of the kids are adorable. I really like Everett's closes up too, so funny! Friends are the best! Keep having fun!
Love, Chelsea
Post a Comment