Everett's Tips for Sitting on Grass:
1. Always act startled when you first sit down. This scares away the bugs.
2. Immediately upon sitting, give the grass a stern talking to.
3. If the grass seems impertinent, make yourself seem larger than life by throwing your hands and feet into the air.
4. Never shrink back in surprise. The grass will take this as a sign of weakness.
5. Use caution. Sometimes grass itches.
6. Realizing the grass is only thisbig aids in feeling more comfortable.
7. Eating the grass is strictly prohibited.
And finally, Everett's last rule for sitting on the grass:
8. Don't forget to sit back and enjoy!









6 comments:
So cute. I can actually see him going through that thought process too . ..
This post made me laugh the entire time I read it. Very creative and very cute, Natalie. Everett is cute as ever!
speaking of grass...what is everett going to be for halloween? i am sure that you have spent many nights awake thinking about it. how was my segue? should i be a news anchor?
I love how babies can be amused with the simplest things. Grass. I don't think I will buy my kids any toys, when you think of all the free stuff they like to play with.
That is how you scare away bugs? I had no idea!!! I will for sure remember that tip from Master E next time though! Very cute Natalie!
Everetts mom is so creative!! She must be a hottie!!! He for sure doesnt get his good lucks from his daddy.
Post a Comment