Funny how they look exactly how I feel. Grocery shopping with two kids is a marathon filled with phrases like, "No, no, no don't run!" "Everett, watch where you're going, please!" "We're almost finished!" "No, we're not getting that today!" "No, put that back, please!" "C'mon please. Keep up with me." "No, no, back in the buggy!" Interspersed with some crying or all around fussing. Oh how I look forward to grocery days!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Looks of Distress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Will and Natalie Giddens
- Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five
8 comments:
amen to that. i've only braved it with one so far, and i dread the day it becomes even more horrific!
I can't believe how big Julianna is getting! She's so adorable with that lip sticking out!
i recently tried to cajole thomas into joining us on a weekend trip to wal-mart(the worst place at the worst time). he plainly stated to me, "no, i really don't like grocery shopping." for real. and i love it. makes all my hopes and dreams come true at the store with two ornery kids and a million stinky, sloppy shoppers.
i think we should start a long distance grocery store with kids hotline. you call it when you are only half way down with shopping, but you are completely done with your kids.
poor nat shopping with kids! i'm sure you are beat by the end of it!
I love that you said buggy...oh how I miss the South.
That first picture of Juliana is priceless.
the buggy. i love it. i don't think my kids even realize that no one else around us ever calls it that. hahaha. i *hate* grocery shopping with the kids. period.
I love that you have pictures of this! Ha! Although, your kids don't look nearly stressed enough. Grocery store, the demon for any mom.
I LOVE high school musical (and not only because it gives me something to oogle about with my young women). Zach Efron is totally adorable.
Post a Comment