Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where The Wild Things Are

What's better than one monkey boy who likes to climb the stairs and hang onto the railings?


Why, two monkey children, of course!


It's funny how the second child thinks everything the older child does is automatically cool. Juliana wouldn't rest until she could be on the stairs, next to Everett, clinging for dear life.
Happy Halloween from the two animals.

Believe it or not, they actually have costumes. If they cooperate, I might actually be able to post pictures.

6 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

It's amazing to see the connection that two siblings can have at such a young age! Are they going to be monkeys for Halloween ;)? Can't wait to see pics!

Clair said...

Wow...your little girl looks so much like you! She's beautiful :)

The Grays: said...

Natalie, I agree with Clairissa, Juliana is SO beautiful! And Everett is very handsome! Can't wait to see pics of their costumes.

CJ said...

Natalie, your kids are SOooOOOooo cute! Juliana does look quite a bit like you!

nicole said...

Hey - Your kids look adorable. Are you guys coming to playgroup this week? And here's my email (I have some blog stalking I need to do!): nicoleeeee_2000@yahoo.com

Marnie said...

I think Juliana totally looks like you. And, I love her dress!

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five