The Giddens Family: One fun couple + three cute kids
Oh My Goodness!!! That was so much fun to watch!
Thoroughly enjoyed it!!! It made me want to get up and dance.
I always think the same thing about staring in a musical about my life. Except I can't sing.
Loved it. I clapped and cheered.
Too cute! I showed Olivia and we have watched it 3 times in a row. She loves dancing and signing, right up her alley!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh My Goodness!!! That was so much fun to watch!
Thoroughly enjoyed it!!! It made me want to get up and dance.
I always think the same thing about staring in a musical about my life. Except I can't sing.
Loved it. I clapped and cheered.
Too cute! I showed Olivia and we have watched it 3 times in a row. She loves dancing and signing, right up her alley!!
Post a Comment