Everett was one lucky little boy last week because he visited the new Georgia Aquarium with Grandmama Lynn, Grandpa David, Uncle Paul and Aunt Autumn. It was such a lovely treat and I think Everett liked seeing the fish, sharks, whales and other marine life. Thanks for a great visit!!

One of the two Beluga whales. These whales were really neat to watch.
And incidentally, "beluga" means white in Russian.
(There, now you can't say you never learned anything from this blog!)
Will and Will Jr. in front of the Belugas.
Everett, sitting face forward (for the first time ever) watching the fish swim by.
"Wow!!"


Like father, like son. Both impressed with the gallons of water and all the neat animal life. Thanks again Strange Family for the fun adventure!
4 comments:
That is something I am looking forward to doing on a visit back to Georgia! I have heard only great things about it. So fun that Everett enjoyed it too! It's so fun to see him sitting forward in the stroller too. For a second there, I thought it was the car seat!
I'm jealous of your aquarium trip. Cha ching! But it looks like a great visit and that Everett realized that this was a great opportunity to see some marine life.
Also, I won't believe Everett is facing forward in his stroller until I see him do it for myself. Call me for a walk to dispell my skepticism.
Wow! That is so awesome and amazing! I totally need to come back and do that too. Very cool indeed. All of the photos were so cool and had such a cool mood to them. Very cute too. Watch out, you're going to have a marine biologist on your hands! :] Very awesome!
Love, Chelsea
everett is such a big boy riding forward! so much more fun than staring backwards or straight up!
Post a Comment