While at the lake, with the unbearable and humidity-filled heat, Everett and I decided he could cool off a bit by dipping his chubby feet in the lake water. He wasn't sure quite what to make of it, and his eyes got VERY big, but he took it like a champ and I think was a bit sad when we had to get out.

That hat looks like it's doing a WORLD of good, right?
Much to my delight, Everett wasn't the only little one testing out the lake waters:



7 comments:
cute haircut! post some more pictures of it -- you know from every angle. you should be a phoebe cates impersonator. love ya, jessica
I love the haircut also!! And I love Everett's little face as he gets used to the water. :)
it looks like you guys are on a flooded side walk. bringing back memories of growing up in N.O.
Good eye Emily! We're actually on the boat ramp. Jeez, I can't pull anything past you! :-)
love the hair! i too would like a panorama of the cut. very chic. i am tempted to lop off my locks, but as amy says in little women, they are my one true beauty.
i love the no shirt on everett. my favorite baby look. that is what our alabama baby likes to wear too!
so now that we are all talking hair... my next hair appointment is in 2 weeks... any ideas? last summer i did the jessica simpson bob...took a while to grow out but really fun for the summer. as you can see in my latest blog pics, my hair is pretty boring - straight, blonde, and couple inches below shoulder. my hair is tricky b/c it has NO body, and completely straight.
HELP!!!
Post a Comment