Every so often, in our errand-running, fun-having filled days, Everett decides to call it quits and enter Snooze City right there in his carseat. In an effort to capture the moment, I've taking to snapping pictures of him enjoying his little catnaps.
There's a reason he doesn't have any clothes on in this picture.
I mean, I'm positive there's a very good reason.
I just wish I could remember!
Ahh, it is a talented baby indeed who can continue to tightly grasp his orange ring AND noisy ball and still catch some shut-eye.
Notice the tuft of hair on top. Just more evidence to me that although it sometimes appears otherwise, yes, his hair is growing.
Only 10 months old (as of yesterday!!), and already they're naming streets after him!







7 comments:
That is the cutest baby EVER!!!!!!!!
Love the new layout. And of course loving the sleeping Everett pictures!
Oh, I love the new layout of the site! Its so fitting since you guys have turned into traveling-machines! Way cute and fun! Those are such precious and fun photos of sleeping Everett! I am soo impressed by both posts! I can't believe how incredibly LUCKY you guys are. I really think its all you Natalie, I remember our funny sleeping conversations. I totally fear for our kids and hope they take after John and not me :] I know that book too, its a staple in my family too. Keep up the awesome work! Very cute and fun. By the way, how were you able to drive and take photos....??? :] hee hee LUCKY!!!
Love, Chelsea
I love the new look on the blog! It's a fun thing to change occasionaly, isn't it? Okay, I might have to go and buy that darn book. After hearing you and Robyn talk about it on our walks in Georgia and now having to teach a new baby thing - I'm sure I can use help. Olivia never slept through the night until she was 20 months old, but I blame that on casts and braces! I hope to have a posting like your last one in the next few months! haha
I can't believe how big he's getting! Do I spy a forward facing car seat? I can already tell that he is going to keep you on your toes and have LOTS of laughs for Will and yourself in the years to come!
he is so cute!!! i love that you have so many shots of him sleeping... what a cutie pie...
he looks so big in these pictures. he is just growing up so quickly.
I love the new template! Very hip and very fitting with this post. I am also very impressed with a baby THAT SLEEPS IN THE CAR! They don't all do that. Which is something I learned on a six hour drive to Florida, of which Jacob slept 20 minutes.
Everett is adorable. Very cuddly and cute.
Post a Comment