The Giddens Family: One fun couple + three cute kids
That is SOOOO funny. Don't you just love kids!
oh, you mean there is a better way to watch tv?
maybe he is an aspiring rapper?
C'mon - I've seen the way you and Will watch TV and so I know exactly where he gets it from! hahaToo cute
you guys have a nice tv/movie set up!
that picture is hilarious. i laughed out loud when i saw it! how funny.
That is hilarious. I'm so glad you were able to catch it all on camera to show his future wife one day . ..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is SOOOO funny. Don't you just love kids!
oh, you mean there is a better way to watch tv?
maybe he is an aspiring rapper?
C'mon - I've seen the way you and Will watch TV and so I know exactly where he gets it from! haha
Too cute
you guys have a nice tv/movie set up!
that picture is hilarious. i laughed out loud when i saw it! how funny.
That is hilarious. I'm so glad you were able to catch it all on camera to show his future wife one day . ..
Post a Comment