Thursday, May 03, 2007

For Hire: One Strawberry Picker

Skills include:

1) Many muscles to lift numerous buckets


2) Agility to navigate even the peskiest of bumpy paths

3) Discerning tastebuds to discard any strawberries that aren't up to snuff

Only request after a hard day's work?

Plenty of time for an afternoon nap

*For more info, contact Everett's mom

8 comments:

Paula said...

so cute. It brought a big smile to my face to see E doing his thing. sorry that I missed out on all the fun-darn work.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!! Did you guys go to Washington Farms out in Loganville? I think that was it? That was the best place we discovered. So yummy, John was in heaven! I love the post-so cute and funny as always. I also loved the 'family men' post too! What a great looking family-and all funny and fun people :] We hope you are feeling fabulous! Have you found out yet what you are having? Or are you being surprised this time!?!??!!!!? hee hee hee

love ya lots, chelsea

Kristen said...

Way too cute. I love his little hat. It is such a joy to have little boys! I'm anticipating the announcement of if you are having a boy or a girl, thats always the fun part =) Your family looks great. How's Tye doing? I knew him briefly, before he went on his mission!

Emily C said...

I love strawberries! And I can't believe I've never gone picking before. Little Everett is so adorable.
What are you gonna do with all those strawberries? We made strawberry shortcake last night, and it was so so so good!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Yes, we went to Washington Farms. It was great!

We find out what we're having next Thursday (the 10th) and believe you me, I'll post about it as soon as I can!

Em, we made freezer strawberry jam with all the strawberries. It was soooo easy and so yummy that I think I'm off store-bought jam forever!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!! good for you Natalie! It is super easy huh, and soo dang yummy! I'm proud of you girl! Oh, sorry, I didn't know you hadn't found out yet. How exciting, hope you get a clear picture! Thanks! Can't wait.........love, chelsea

Unknown said...

I like the new lay out! How fun to go strawberry picking. I really don't think they have stuff like that here . .. maybe I just don't know about things in AZ since I didn't grow up here!

Hilary said...

So Darling!!! And by the way, your blog is so cute. I love the background. I am dying to know how to do that myself. You will have to fill me in.

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five