Wednesday, August 15, 2007
1999 Toyota 4Runner: RIP
We went to see our car at the wreck yard yesterday. We were pretty surprised at the amount of damage our car sustained. Here it is in all its glory, what's left anyway. We are really grateful that we weren't more seriously hurt. Good bye ol' girl, we're gonna miss ya.




Adios, amigo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Will and Natalie Giddens
- Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five
9 comments:
what a sad little roll tide car tag.
we are so grateful that you guys are safe! how is will's ankle healing?
Oh, that is sooooo sad looking! I remember good times in your 4-runner-the first time I really got to talk w/ you one on one when we were helping you move in to your lovely mansion! and then going to Apple Days-yummie, and going to Helena for Labor Day-good times, good times. Poor little red, may it rest in peace!
Holy smokes too! I can't believe you guys got out that so well. It is truly a miracle. It looks so aweful. How are you all feeling and healing? Good luck!
Love, chelsea
That is so crazy! Thank goodness for modern vehicles that are so much safer than they used to be! Glad you guys are okay.
And to think that I used to look out my window and see her parked a few buildings down (yep, I was always checking in on ya;).
It had to be bitter sweet because I know you loved that 4 runner.
It really is a blessing you all are okay.
I almost cried when I saw your car. I haven't checked in a few days, so I had to go back and read about the accident. I think there are few things I find scarier than accidents, and I am so sorry you guys went through that. It really makes the "things I'm grateful for" list a cinch to write when you come out of something like. I'm so glad your little family is o.k. Hope the ankle surgery goes well.
Oh my gosh!! I am so glad that everyone is ok ... cars can be replaced ... even though its not a pretty sight! I hadn't read anything about it yet - I am SO glad that you all survived with relatively little damage. Wow. Sure love you!
Oh my gosh! I have been thinking about you so much lately and I almost started crying when the first thing I see is your car all mangled. I am SOOOOOOOO glad you're all ok! For real! I read the entire blog and I LOVE it! You are such a funny, clever writer. And Everett is beyond the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!! I'm jealous you get to live with your parents because they are the greatest people in the world! You're going to have so much fun! Just to be around your mom's laugh is so lucky! Know that I LOVE you to death and am always thinking about you and am SOOOOOOO glad you guys are all safe. Give my love to everyone. Lots of kisses to Everett and tell Will I hope his ankle gets better really, really fast! Love you Nat! Love, Sommer
HOLY COW!! your car is smashed~!!! this really shows how awful the accident was. I wish I could be there to help you out in what ever way. if there is something i can do from California to help you, please let me konw. i will keep you cute little family in my prayers.
Hi Guys,
I am sooooooo glad that all three of you are ok! I know it seems like sometimes when you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, someone or something comes along and blows it out. I will pray for you guys and just keep your heads up!
Post a Comment