Tired of thinking and dealing with our accident situation, I decided to post something a little lighter. Is anyone else as excited as we are about the new season of "The Office"? For a quick recap to get you revved up for SEPTEMBER 27th (one month and counting), check out the following video:
Favorite lines:
"There's a new sheriff here in these offices. And his name is me."
"Alright, then it's a date."
And of course:
"Who was that?"
"Nobody. You and I are done."
"WHAT?!?"

8 comments:
hilarious! i can't wait. we need to get the tivo season pass set up!
that was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! can't wait. it will be odd watching on eastern time zone though. 9pm, that is so late for us old-timers! and we don't have any friends there yet, looks like there will be two of us at our first "office party". more food for me i guess!
loved it! can't wait for the new season to begin.
Man, why does NBC keep playing games with our hearts? Late September- unacceptable!
I can't wait! Let the count down begin!
YAY!!!!! I'm soooo excited for it ... but seriously why do we have to wait for so long? I forgot about some of those great laughs. Did you hear that TBS is syndicating "The Office" too? Keep the laughs coming ...
What a great video. I am now on the count down!
Aaron and I still wonder how you, Will & the little ones are recovering. Drop me an email if you get a chance. You got my message, right?
So excited!! And the old ones will be on TBS too . .. :)
Post a Comment