Doing what she does best
Everett is a funny little guy. LOVES his sister a lot. His first word in the morning when I go to get him out of his crib is, "Baby?" He has to know where she is at all times and chances are, when he finds out where she is, he has to go and mess with her. He loves to give her kisses on the cheek and "hold" her in his lap. Heck, I've even caught him laying next to her just babbling away (while she's asleep). Lest you think Juliana has an angel for an older brother, I've also caught Everett rolling over her head, pulling her hair, and pinching her arm (With chubby arms like hers, I admit, it's hard to resist).
His latest attempt to be with Juliana ALL the time comes in the form of not for one second letting her enjoy the vibrating chair all by herself. No sir-ee. If she's in it, he's right there beside her, showing her the finer points of hanging farm animals. He's attempted on several occasions to climb in the chair with her, which usually results in me taking her out and him jumping right in.
Paula mentioned today that she thinks Juliana's looking more and more like me. I think the picture below is a good indicator why:
Seriously, if I were Juliana, I'd be irritated that I never had a moment's peace in this chair!

8 comments:
Juliana is filling out so well. :) Adorable! I'm looking forward to meeting your newest addition.
April
Oh Natalie, can I just say I feel your pain of a boy who wont talk. Mason, by age 2 only wanted to say Mom, Dad and ball. I was so confused as to why he wouldn't talk. I even got sign language videos so that maybe he would say the words along with the people. But alas they all talk when they want...and they even will yell "Come wipe my butt!" when the time comes! I think you will be amazed at how fast Juliana is going to talk. Morgan wasn't even 2 and she was just the most fluent speaker and would say some of the most crazy sentences! I don't know if it's a girl thing or second born, but it's fun!
By the way she totally looks like you!
what a great big brother!
I agree, Juliana is starting to look alot like you. Your kids are so dang cute together. i love how they are already best pals. so sweet.
Hi Natalie,
I am Jessica's friend from BYU. We worked together as PS 110A TA's in the Eyring back in the day. I have been reading your blog for awhile and love it. I am finally deciding to comment. Lame, I know. We've met before, though I don't know if you remember. I have a blog too. www.hallidayfamily.com
You have cute kids. My two boys are just months older than your two children. Mine are 25 months and 10 months. I promise to comment more now! ;)
Only you Natalie, would count how many words your kids can say!!!! I love it :] so funny....
Your kids are such cuties. What a big helping brother Everett is becoming. He's so dang curious. Wowzeers, good luck to you and Will. Kids are just funny. Juliana is gettin cuter all the time too. I do think she really looks like you more now too. What a sweetheart. Even when she's irritated she still looks like an angel. So cute!
Good luck and enjoy! I just realized again that both of your kids were born on '10's how lucky is that for you? Very cool!
Love, Chelsea
p.s. i hope everett's "skills" come quickly for you too :]
She soooo looks like you. what a little babe.
i want to see more pictures of juliana. she is so cute.
Post a Comment