Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Probably Right?

Everett and I were outside talking the other day and he pointed to an annoying little gnat/bug and asked me, "What's that?" I told him I didn't know, but that I thought it was a bug. He looked at the bug again, then back to me and said, "You pro-bly ight" (He really struggles with that "r" sound). I looked at him surprised and said, "I'm probably right?" "Yeah, you pro-bly ight, Mommy."

So rest assured, when it comes to identifying bugs, take it from Everett - I'm probably right.

(This is how Everett spent his 4th of July afternoon. Barefoot, shirtless and running around in the dirt picking up sticks. Does that kid know the true meaning of 4th of July celebrating or what?)

2 comments:

Shanna said...

That's so cute! I think mom is probably always right ... :)

klonghall said...

So fun! He and I had fun together in the nursery today. He was sad at first and pretty determined not to have fun. I finally "broke" that by asking some of the kids to help me make animal sounds. No kid can resist a chance to sound like a monkey!

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five