1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

17 comments:
All the gossip sessions and feeding you and Will mac and cheese (probably more than once). What a hostess I am :)
I'm sure Aaron would bring up biking to the YMCA with Will and working out most EARLY mornings!
Oh yeah, remember walking to the YMCA and going in that one church by it to look for a drinking fountain?
I remember you as our Hall President and being very impressed with your spunk. I liked that you tried to look for the positive in everything and I wanted to be like that.
I remember meeting you freshman year and thinking what a super cute, genuinely nice person you are and later on how you'd make such a fabulous broadcast journalist:)
my memory of you is and continues to be your laughter. you are always laughing about everything..... your kids, Will, just about anything. you are so happy and cheerful. i love it!!
I remember us writing for the Daily Universe together. Those were some good times. And then a few years later my aunt said you were back in Georgia getting married. That you had had a baby, and finally, this last time, I caught up and had a baby too. I love following your family from afar and hope that someday we'll get to introduce J and E.
I remember the craziness of the Daily Universe! It was so fun to be there with you.
I remember the first time I met you in the Wilk. I remember thinking how kind and down to earth you were and how you radiated life and fun. I am glad to know you and feel like I have gotten to know you better since leaving BYU even though it is mostly through blogs --isn't that wierd but cool.
I remember our group trip to Panama way back in the Single Ward days! Swimming way out in the ocean :), tanning on the beach, cruising the strip with modest Spencer, and watching Chad break it down at Club La Vila. Ahhh...those were the days!
Well you have always been older than me but I clearly remember admiring you as one of the "older youth" when we would have stake youth activities--- you were not only super pretty but ALWAYS seemed to be happy and smiling!
I also remember when the singles branch did The Bachelor for a road show (I was attending my family ward at the time) and I thought you were totally cute when you delivered your line "Oh, that's just my biological clock ticking!"
I remember when yall first moved into the PTC ward and how upbeat and out going the both of yall were and how you were so quick to make friends with everyone. Because of your friendship we not only developed relationships with you but with other families in that ward too that we may not have developed otherwise.
Oh Natalie there are far too many to even think about!!! All of our mile stones like getting baptized together, dances, high school, but my favorite of all time has to be making up songs about people at EFY and the people next door throwing shoes at the wall cause we were so loud!! That was priceless. Oh the good ole days!
I remember after seminary at Will's mom's house, Will drank protein drinks of his own creation that looked totally nasty and he like to talk about them. :)
Ok,
I remember when we went to go see the first Harry Potter movie together on opening night like at midnight and right before we went you had just kissed some guy (sorry Will, it wasn't you) and you were so super excited about it and couldn't even concentrate on the movie!
The Crapo's house for pizza night and playing Ticket to Ride. Man Brooks and I were horrible at that game :)
PRINCESS BUNS! more than just a nickname...
I can't recall details of our fuzzy oldest memories in GA, but my last memory of you was running into you in the newsroom at BYU.
Natalie! How the heck are ya?! I so so randomly found your blog but am glad I stumbled upon it. It must be those fine-tuned journalism skills from BYU. Anyway, And how appropriate on the memories post? SO even more trippy is that Becca and Emma both comment on here. I better hear from you all! And you better pretend to remember me!
:)Michelle (Soderquist) Taft
I knew you though Natalie (Kipper)... You and I were taking some sort of career class that the church offers and I didn't know you that well but you were so generous in helping me find leads for photography. I ended up moving to Arizona and marring the most perfect man for me! (cool idea, btw)
Post a Comment