Monday, February 20, 2006

Hanging Out - Literally

If you saw only these two pictures, would you think Everett was in some state of distress?




Well, rest your worries and have no fears! Will and I are NOT imposing some sort of strict discipline on our wee one. Evidently, Everett's new favorite thing is to hang his feet outside of his crib.

He tells us hanging out is what all the cool babies are doing these days. I swear! Things have sure changed since we were kids. Back then, all the cool babies stayed INside the crib. Well, I suppose it's like fashion, everything comes in cycles. By the time Everett's a daddy, his kids will be back inside the crib.

Oh, and he also digs almost turning over while he's watching his moblie. I guess he gets a better view from his side???



Happy mobile watching Everett!


3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Can't wait to see his adorable smile! He is getting too big too fast!

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest most adorable grandson in the whole world!!! Esta muy bello!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a typical engery-charged-adventurous little BOY! Wow, how cute though. We've been gone to MT (it was VERY cold but awesome, but Way too fast, i miss my family & animals already!) for the weekend so I missed out on all of the posts-so cute! His smile is so sweet. I need to check out that chair for my sister-that sounds very cool! Everett is growing up so fast good think you are documenting him w/ photos. That is wonderful! We love you lots and wish you the best! Talk to you later!
Love, Chelsea

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five