Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ode to the Olympics

We're not sure what y'all think, but Everett may just have a future as an Olympian.



Look at that form! Look at that lean! Look at those CHUNKY thighs!!

Look for him at the 2026 Winter Games.

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

This boy kills me with his cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I love it! I absolutly love the Olympics and watched as much as I could but I did miss some of them and this was one of the events I totally wanted to see but missed-but now I got to see it! :]Thanks! I think he has a great chance! You might not have to save too much money because there's tons of rumors and hype about the Games coming back to SLC and maybe they'd be back by then!!!!! That would be fantastic! And heck if you look at any Olympian's thighs they all are huge-yeah! So cute and fun!
Love, Chelsea

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five