Monday, November 13, 2006

Everett's 1st Birthday!!


Our little man turned one on Friday and we decided to let him indulge in a little fun. Instead of making a whole cake, we figured we'd let him go to town on his very own cupcake. And go to town he did!
Happy Birthday Everett!!!
(And once again, I'm having issues posting pictures!! If any of you have updated to beta Blogger and have some tips, I'd love to hear them.)

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Happy Birthday Everett! That looks like a yummy chocolate cupcake! Any pictures of a chocolate-y face?
They grow up too fast!!!

lrbodine said...

Happy Birthday to Everett! I can't help you on the posting pictures. I seem to have a much easier time with the Beta version.

Emily C said...

Happy Birthday little Everrett!! The festivities look so fun!

Nathan said...

He is adorable! I can't believe that he's already a year. Has it just flown by!?!!

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five