Monday, November 06, 2006

A Second Helping of Sommer

We in the Giddens Family were beyond thrilled on Friday when a blast from my BYU and CNN pasts dropped in for a little visit. Miss Sommer is without a doubt one of the nicest, friendliest, funniest and of course, cutest gals I know. She's awesome and I was so glad she and Everett were finally able to meet. Everett loved her, naturally and Will and I are lucky Sommer didn't succeed in packing him away in her suitcase!

Sommer was in town for a wedding, which is why she is looking oh-so-snazzy. Thanks Sommer for being totally awesome!! And remember, our couch is always open for you. See ya in AZ - hopefully soon!

Everett couldn't take his eyes off of Sommer.
He had a perma-grin the entire time she was here.

Except when it came to eating. Then he was all business.
(And no, we're not really feeding him a spoon)

Memories, like the corner of my mind...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five