There seems to be an ongoing debate about who Everett looks like. Some say Will, others say me, and still others say he's a great mix of the both of us. I think he has my eyes, but other than that, he's Will all over. See what you think:
My pal,
Heidi made a good point in that Everett looks like me in pictures, but like Will in person. Anyone know how one 12 month old can manage that?!?!
3 comments:
wow, i am impressed with all the posting. clearly i'm not up to your caliber yet! i still think everett looks like you, but i guess i will save my final judgment for when i see him in person at christmas time! yay! i'm so glad you're coming! talk to you soon
Natalie! Hi! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! Your baby is super cute...loved his little Halloween costume. Good to hear from you.
-Christy
I think that you guys have the cutest little boy! It is a toss-up on who he looks most like. It's a perfect mix of the two of you! He's adorable!
Post a Comment