There are so many reasons I'm grateful that I'm married to such a wonderful man. We truly are each other's perfect complements. Not a day has gone by that I haven't been amazed by Will and thankful that we are eternal companions. But as this is our third anniversary, I'll list three things I especially love about Will:1) He makes me laugh every single day
2) He loves to stay busy and rarely complains
3) He has such a strong, firm testimony of the gospel
For various reasons, we agreed to take our anniversary easy this year, with promises to do more in the years to come. So imagine my surprise when I found these waiting for me this morning:
8 comments:
can i just take this opportunity to thank you again for commemorating my birthday with your marriage! woo hoo!
how sweet! I can't believe it has been 3 years already. very cool.
Happy Belated Anniversary! What beautiful roses!
Happy Anniversary!
3 years already??? i'll never forget the tornado and rainstorm that almost kept us from your wedding luncheon and reception.
happy, happy, happy, happy anniversary! i can't believe its been 3 years! hope you had a fun day!
Happy Anniversary! You go Will! You know how to treat a woman right!
Yeeehaw, 3 years!!!!! Can you believe it!?!?!? It is crazy how time does fly. I still can't believe it but its been fun. We hope you both had a wonderful sweet day! We still loved that first year all of us were newlyweds and had so much fun getting to know each other!
Also: Everett is such a crack up just like his dad! What a cutie! And holy smokes, Natalie, you did awesome w/ your crafty project! See, I knew you could do it. Its really not that hard but so much fun and looks amazing! Keep it up!
We love you guys! Take care and have an excellent year!
Love, Chelsea & John
Post a Comment