that is so funny. i'm glad you've documented it on film. we've actually never gotten any footage of ethan and grace rocking. we really should though. he looks cute doing it. hope it doesn't start to drive you too nuts!
Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious! B/c seriously everytime I see Ethan and Grace, they are always banging against the sofa like that. And Grace is so multi-talented that she can suck her thumb, pull her ear (or hair? can't remember which one), and rock back and forth.
4 comments:
that is so funny. i'm glad you've documented it on film. we've actually never gotten any footage of ethan and grace rocking. we really should though. he looks cute doing it. hope it doesn't start to drive you too nuts!
Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious! B/c seriously everytime I see Ethan and Grace, they are always banging against the sofa like that. And Grace is so multi-talented that she can suck her thumb, pull her ear (or hair? can't remember which one), and rock back and forth.
Everett is so cute!He's also very funny.I love him!I'm glad you got him!He's sweet! love,Autumn
Everett is so cute!He's also very funny.I love him!I'm glad you got him!He's sweet! love,Autumn
Post a Comment