Monday, December 03, 2007

Change of Address


Thanks Emily for reminding me that some folks might not have our current address. Rather than post it here any Bob, Chuck or Larry to stumble across, please shoot me an email and I'll reply with the address of our current abode. (I'm thinking for Christmas card purposes, if we're lucky enough to be on any of y'all's list). Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I don't have your email address! I need it. Email it to christinaberickson (at) gmail (dot) com

Emily C said...

woo hoo! love the shout outs!

Anonymous said...

You're on our list for sure! Birthday list too! :] Can't forget that one either! I just sent out an email last night for address requests, I think I put you on our list, well I did mean too. Funny thing is I just checked your blog this morning! Crazy :]

chelsea

Shanna said...

Oh no ... I hope I sent it to your right address since I sent my cards out today!! I guess if it gets returned back to me I'll know. Merry Christmas :)

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five