Friday, December 14, 2007

Thankfully Thankful

As a mom my days can sometimes be a bit monotonous. Getting and keeping kids clothed, fed, rested, clean and happy, while essential, are not always full of excitement. Sometimes my days are so full of the same kinds of activities that they blend together and all of a sudden I realize it's Friday. While I'm overjoyed to be a mom and wouldn't trade my two little tykes for anything in the world, I'm soooooo glad when we have a day or when I capture a moment that just makes me happy. Behold, one darling girl with the cutest, chubbiest legs and arms and one handsome, sweet, loving boy who are both so awesome:


4 comments:

Sarah S said...

OH Natalie, those chubby, roly poly arms are so darling!!! I squeeze Eli's chub all day long and bet you do the same. :) Cut pictures!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! How could that not make anyone smile!

Crafty Lady said...

I love the bib and the rolls! I want to squish her arms and legs. Great job at getting a two year old to smile for the camera. :)

lrbodine said...

We have that same bib! :) I know what you mean about the days blending together. Those two pictures are adorable!

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five