Saturday, July 29, 2006

A Possible Career Choice

We think Everett may have a future career in marketing. What do you think? Check out that product placement! (For those of you who don't know, BB&T is a bank.)

And now for a look at some of the other shots we took before we got that one:



As Homer Simpson would say, "Doh!"

6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a sec...BB&T? Is it something that a place that Will would approve of? Everett is such a handsome baby. I love how soft his cheeks look in all his pictures! Very kissable!

heidi said...

the "doh" pic is great! like he has had a hard day!

Anonymous said...

Hey me too! is BB&T still around in the Giddens' household? :] I can't keep up. :] But no matter what the brand, I definitly agree, Everett has got it made and has extreme potential!!! I think he should go for the Welches Grape Juice ones next :] Such a cute chubby baby! All of the photos were very funny and of course Cute!
Luv, Chelsea

Robyn said...

He is so cute. Nothing like a self-inflicted poke in the eye to wake a kid up. He is such a happy sweet fella.

Emily C said...

sweet, I need to get him in advertising for my new company!!

Deb said...

Your little boy is very cute. He looks like he is pretty much happy all the time.

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five