We had a momentous moment in our house last week. Due to Everett's standing-up efforts, we felt it was time to lower the crib mattress. I didn't think I'd really care, but boy, was it sad for me! I can't believe my little boy is growing up. :-( He looks like he's being punished or something, but he really does like it!
Growing, but still grinning. It's nice to think that some things will never change!




7 comments:
Natalie, it always looks like the nursery is so clean and organized! i am very impressed. i love that crib. adorable! where did you get it?
Thanks Em! I really try to stay organized, although it doesn't always happen. My parents bought the crib from JC Pennys, if you can believe it.
i love the sheets! very chic, yet masculine, a little street, sesame street that is.
we have several pictures of my little brother (who was exceptionally chubby so we were known as "fatman & robin") in jail as we liked to call it! little boys in cribs just can't help but look like prisoners!
He's a cutie for sure and just growing into more of a cutie! Just think that soon it will be fall and a whole Year old! Well let's Not think about that yet! :] Good thing you are taking so many good photos to capture the moments. I love his grin too! Can't wait to 'meet' him*
Love, Chelsea
i love that middle picture. he looks so cute -- so happy and content to be in his crib. before you know it he'll be trying to climb out and you won't be able to stop him!
That is a big moment! Especially because it's harder to lay them down in the crib with the sides up:) (Or at least it got that way with my big belly)
Post a Comment