That's right my fine readers, apparently stuffed animals have potty issues too. At least according to my two-year-old. Everett brought me his stuffed "Melmo" yesterday exclaiming that Melmo had poo pooed. Thinking it was pretty cute I told Everett that we needed to change Melmo's diaper. Everett dutifully brought his beloved Melmo upstairs to his room and grabbed one of his diapers. Being the sensible mom that I am, I decided Juliana's size 1 diaper would be a better fit. Behold, the diapered Melmo:

10 comments:
I think those conversations are the best!!! Just wait until you are in a conversation between both your kids...that is when it gets interesting. I even have moments when I try to get into the convo and Mason will inform me that he is talking to Morgan. That picture of Everett is so crazy cute!
hilarious! everything goes poo poo at our house. garbage man poo poo, scarlett poo poo, slide poo poo, poo poo colored crayons! if we are so aware of poo poo, why aren't we potty trained???
EXACTLY!! Poo poo is everywhere except in the toilet, where it shoudl be!
I suppose that word would make more sense spelled "should".
What a thoughtful little guy. Elmo needs somewhere to poop! Potty training stinks, no? This whole episode was very cute to me, but that's not saying much since I have a 2 year old I chat with all day.
I think its super cute and hilarious too! Kids are wonders for sure. Good think you this blog to communicate w/ other relating friends! :]
Love, Chelsea
He, he. Love it. I love the things that kids are attracted to and interested in. Adam, my two year old, is particularly interested in "pays," that is spray bottles. He especially loves to see them in places other than our home.
Natalie! I am so glad you found our blog and so happy to see how you are doing. Still as darling as ever and your family is too too cute.
- Angie (Bergstrom) Miller
I didn't BURN you! I am just learning! Baby steps,woman, baby steps! The problem has been corrected! :) xoxoxoxo
umm, yeah, about my missing words....and delayed time to figure that one out...oops! :]
good thing you have.....crazy friends!
Post a Comment