The Giddens Family: One fun couple + three cute kids
very pretty, in the most masculine way possible.
nice! you'll definitely have to bring those pictures out again when he's a teenager... :)
ahh, every little boy has to go through some girlie treatment when he has sisters!!! so darn cute for sure! oh i don't think my comment for juliana's bow post got saved. i thought she was adorable too! keep enjoying!love, chelsea
I love the pictures you post of your son. I hope our first is a boy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
very pretty, in the most masculine way possible.
nice! you'll definitely have to bring those pictures out again when he's a teenager... :)
ahh, every little boy has to go through some girlie treatment when he has sisters!!! so darn cute for sure! oh i don't think my comment for juliana's bow post got saved. i thought she was adorable too! keep enjoying!
love, chelsea
I love the pictures you post of your son. I hope our first is a boy.
Post a Comment