Really good to hear from you. You have cute babies! Is one of the girls paula's? SO Gorgeous! I love the way you set up your blog. Really cute! Melissa Zuber
Seriously, those are the same girls!!!! They look exactly alike, it kills me =) She is precious though, love the pictures!! Can you believe how quickly time flies right by!!!!
A huge DITTO to all of the comments! Those two Cousins are so darn super cute and adorable and I think they look so close to being twins too! Their expressions are so cute and their smiles are contagious (sp?). It looks like all 4 of you girls are having a blast and I'm sure its going only to get better. What dolls! I hope they stay BFF Always!
7 comments:
They look like they could be twins! SOOOO cute!
they are darling! I love those pictures - so many smiles :)
They look so much alike...both so gorgeous. You two must be proud proud mamas!
So adorable!
Really good to hear from you. You have cute babies! Is one of the girls paula's? SO Gorgeous! I love the way you set up your blog. Really cute! Melissa Zuber
Seriously, those are the same girls!!!! They look exactly alike, it kills me =) She is precious though, love the pictures!! Can you believe how quickly time flies right by!!!!
A huge DITTO to all of the comments! Those two Cousins are so darn super cute and adorable and I think they look so close to being twins too! Their expressions are so cute and their smiles are contagious (sp?). It looks like all 4 of you girls are having a blast and I'm sure its going only to get better. What dolls! I hope they stay BFF Always!
Post a Comment