Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I Should Have Known
Sometimes I wonder how many times I'll have to be taught certain parenting lessons. Like this one: Don't let a 2 year-old feed the baby. Because if you do, here's what you'll get:
At least she looks happy about having rice cereal all over her chin, mouth and even on her nose. What a good sport!
And here's a picture of our happy gal sans food.
Will keeps remarking how similar Juliana and Everett look, but I'm not so sure. So I dug up this puppy from the archives of Everett at roughly the same age. Hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Will and Natalie Giddens
- Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five
8 comments:
not sure if they look alike, but they both sure are cute.
I don't really think they look that much alike yet . . . but they are darling!
I see similar features, but I think Juliana looks more like you and Everett looks more like Will (at least from pics I've seen on your blog!).
Everett did a pretty good job with the food. My son looks like that when I feed him! Both kids are super cute, but not so similar. I think they'll probably look like siblings, but not exactly alike.
I'm glad someone else made a similar comment, because frankly, I was a little embarrassed to say that E ends up with food on/in her nose when I feed her . . .
I don't think they look all that similar, but maybe they have similar facial expressions?
It's their ears and their mouth. Super cuteness!
As the dad I have to defend my comments. I said that Everett and Juliana look similar and make a lot of the same faces/expressions. Natalie is putting words in my mouth and I feel like Juliana looks, it is smeared all over. Just my thoughts.
Will
She is adorable even w/ food all over her. The joys of kids huh? They are both so darn cute. I thought she looked a lot like Everett too, but then seeing the photos together I'm thinking that they still look a lot alike but their expressions is what wins! You can definitly tell they are brother and sister! So cute! It will be fun to see what time brings though!
Love, Chelsea
Post a Comment