Monday, April 14, 2008

Everett the Inventive

Dear Everett,

Do you know that I think you're one of the coolest kids around? Because I do! You have no idea how thrilled I was to turn around in Marshall's last week and see you with that batting helmet on - backwards. How creative! Who says you have to wear it the standardly accepted way? Props to you for thinking outside the norm and marching to your own beat and all that jazz. I especially loved how once you put it on you acted as though everyone SHOULD wear it backwards and upside down. Like, "Duh!"

You keep it up with this 'outside the box' thinking and who knows what you'll think of next? I can see your future now - science fairs! Lemonade stands! Fundraisers! College paid for by age 16! Entrepreneur by age 19! Your own business by 25! The next great, life-changing idea! Gosh, I can hardly wait!
In the meantime, thanks for the laughs. And for keeping me on my toes. If you're doing this at 2 and 1/2, who knows where we'll be by age 3??? You rock!

Love,

Mom :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!

Sarah S said...

cute boy!

Hilary said...

Darling letter - and props to you for having a camera handy while at Marshalls!

Anonymous said...

ha haa haa, what a crack up that boy is.....That was such a sweet and funny letter. I loved it. Yeah for having your camera ready too. I hope that boy stays on that adventurous path!

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five