I forgot to post the stats for Juliana from her doctor's appointment the other day.
Weight: 12 pounds, 12 ounces (92nd percentile)
Height 23 inches (82nd percentile)
I'm mostly impressed with her height, since she was born at 18 inches. Five inches in two months is a lot of growing!
And for comparision's sake, here's Everett at two months:

He had a rough start with gaining weight. He wasn't even 10 pounds in the picture. And here is Juliana:

And here is another shot of Juliana with Lydia. Lydia weighs 11 pounds and is an inch or so shorter.
8 comments:
what cute kids!! Julianas parents must be drop dead gorgeous! Please post more pics of her mom.
I love how Juliana's dad loves to post "anonymously"
what a cute roly baby! cherubic! tomorrow is scarlett's appointment. i think juliana might be bigger than her...my kids are pencils!
OH I love chubby babies, not just b/c mine is ultra chub-o-rific, but because they are just so so squeezable and fun. My problem is that I can't seem to keep up with Eli's massive appetite - he eats ALL the time.Does Juliana??
no wonder she sleeps all the time!
My daughter Penny was also Miss Chubby but now is super tall and skinny. Juliana is so cute!
Beautiful kids! Everett looks so skinny at two months - I can't believe the difference. It must be so fun to have your sister and her baby so close. I am totally jealous. Those girls are not going know if they are sisters or cousins - it doesn't get much better than that. (Those tell-tale bandaids on Juliana's legs almost make me cringe. I am the biggest whimp when it comes to my kids getting shots. I hope she did OK).
A cutie for sure! Chubby babies are best and just make you smile. I can't believe the difference between her and Everett-he looks so darn skinny but he wasn't really! Wow :] So cute. The cousin photos always get me, so wonderful. I just can't get over how fast your kids grow, my nephew was soo behind and took forever to catch up, bu now he is-what a chubby-chunk now! So cute!
Love, Chelsea
ps. can't help but laugh and love Mr. Annymous' comments!!!
Post a Comment