Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pretty in Purple

I just realized that the last four posts are about Everett. Oops! Lest you think we're not enjoying our little girl, be assured that we are. She's just not at an age where there's a ton going on. She is now 7 and 1/2 weeks old and quite the chubster (Check out her arm folds!).


Juliana sleeps like a champ. In a 24-hour period, she probably sleeps between 18 and 20 hours. Last night was especially awesome. She fell asleep between 9 and 9:30 pm and didn't wake up until 6 this morning. I fed her and she was back asleep by 6:30 and slept until 8 when her big brother decided to jump on top of her. Yeah, we're working on that.


She still has blue eyes, which is totally exciting for me. I've wanted a blue-eyed child for as long as I can remember. And the fact that they seem to be getting lighter is absolutely thrilling! And no, contrary to popular belief, not ALL babies are born with blue eyes. I was born with brown eyes, as were all of my siblings. Everett's stayed blue for about a minute, so Juliana's really going for the gold with these puppies. Let's keep our fingers crossed! As for who she's looking like I keep thinking Will, although after taking these pictures, she seems to be looking more like me. Hmm...

3 comments:

lrbodine said...

I do think she looks more like you! What a cutie. I think chubby babies are the best! :) And I'm crossing my fingers that her eyes stay blue for you. My child hasn't decided what eye color she wants yet, they are brownish/green with a blue rim. When people ask me what eye color she has - I don't even know how to answer!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Juliana is beautiful! But, what the heck? How in the world do you get a (not even) 2-month-old to sleep almost 10 hours at once, and at night? You need to have a sleep seminar for all the sleep deprived mommies (myself included still...15 months later).

Anonymous said...

Yeah, how the heck do you get your child/children to sleep sooo LONG!!??!?!!? That is amazing and I think a miracle. We are definitly going to have to talk because I'm freaked that our kids will never go to bed because I'm such a night owl. Let's hope they follow after their dad :] I'm glad you have such good and such sweet kids. Juliana is a cutie in her purple and I do think she looks like both of you! That's way exciting about her eyes too-wow!

Love, Chelsea

About Me

My photo
Two crazy lovebirds + three cute kids = The Fab Five